people who are talented and also good looking and also have great personalities
I’ve seen a lot of people complaining that you can’t source a photo on mobile (and just unsourced art in the soulxmaka tag), but it’s actually pretty easy! This only took me a few minutes.
- First, locate your photo. I’m going to use this fanart of fem!Soul Eater, since I actually do want to find it.
- Even though the tumblr URL is right here.
- First off, email the photo to yourself.
- Next, if you don’t already have it, download Google Chrome from the AppStore. From there, open your email.
- See that nice email you got from yourself with that gorgeous fanart? Click it. Then click the little button, which I have conveniently circled, and that will enlarge the photo and provide the link.
- Just press and hold the image, just as you would when you’re going to save a photo, BUT click “search google for this image.”
- A similar google search should come up. Just click around until you find the original post. (Trustworthy sites are pixiv and deviantart; DO NOT USE WE HEART IT OR ZEROCHAN AS YOUR SOURCES. Chances are these are only reposts.)
- Just copy the URL and paste it in your repost of the image.
- Sourcing on mobile really is that easy!
one of my favorite things about the rivals-to-lovers trope is when one of them, at the beginning of their relationship, grumbles about how much they hate the other person’s awful face and i sort of cackle to myself like, oh man. you’re going to have it so bad. it’s going to be so great. you are going to love the CRAP out of that awful face. you’ll be composing delicious, pining, sappy sonnets about it. i love it.
wtf im in mutuals with so many cuties. so many rad folks. i like you guys a lot